terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2009

Hi everybody! i'm writing in english cause some friends are learning portuguese now, so let's make it easy for them ok? I love how people read this blog and how they come to talk with us saying what they think about it, but what i like the most is how good friends just became part of it! I love to read their words! Ander we are so different but when i read your comments or your post here... well everything fits in my life you know? and we became to have so much in common! i love to know more about you, love to laugh with you! and i can't forget, love to sing with you! hahahaha Rafinha my love (leia-se amado!hahahah) your words are allways a good surprise! your sense of style and your happiness when you write something it's just wonderful! your happiness make us happy! you do it with your posts boy! I can't wait to see you! Furavia... the mind that made this became true... what can i say about you? you can write everything or nothing and i'll understand you! i love your posts, you allways make me smile! we have so many good memories and we never stop! gosh... we are not usual! you are my japonese sister! and it's incredible how we do it, how we go trough some stuff, you know what i'm talking about... it's amazing how we made our bad mood/feelings start good ideas and good ideas just are becoming true with the time. For the friends that i never read here... well, i can't wait for you people!!!! Domi my girl from Germany, you have to do it as soon as possible! you have good histories! hahaha but please don't put me in a bad position ok? hahahahaha Leo my best friend ever! you are the best with the words! you have the talent to sing your true! i'll finish this with one of your songs... love you all! Mil. "Cade o mundo, onde o meu foi parar? Será que se esqueceu de mim ou resolveu me abandonar? A vida é assim, coisas vem e coisas vão… Nada é igual, tudo se renova, tudo volta ao seu lugar. Diversão é tudo oq eu vejo, Vidas que se misturam Pensamentos que se confundem, O sol brilha lá fora…" Só um pedacinho para vocês ficarem com gosto de quero mais! hehehe

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário