quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

Make it better

Hi everybody! Like you know I was traveling. Yes, it was amazing! I went to Santa Catarina coast and it’s really beautiful there! If you have the opportunity just go to Florianópolis, it’s wonderfull! The blue water, the soft sand… people are really beautiful there as well. But I’m here to tell ya what a such huge lesson I learned in this paradise! i was there, walking, when I realized a mom advising her 2 sons to not look that way to my big butt, she said they should be more discreet. I was there just walking when the guy looked straight to my butt saying “good and healthy!”. I was seating when another one came to my dad to say “hi sir!” so gently and after this I walked to buy some water and he came to say “hi! Nice butt!” . and here I am with the face and the thoughts like “what??? You must be kidding your f. stupid kid!” . But I got now… maybe I understood! have you ever heard "The girl from Ipanema"? “Tall and tan and lovely The girl from Ipanema goes walking And she passes, each one she passes goes “a aaah” When she walks she’s like a samba that Swings so cool and sways so gentle That when she passes, each one she passes goes “a aaah”. ” Such a beautiful song and all because of her butt and the way she walk… they don’t look at you, they look your butt, they don’t care about your weight, they look your butt, they don’t care how old you are, they look your butt, they don’t care about how smart you are, they look your butt, they just don’t care about it… they are looking your butt. So as a new year conclusion you don’t need to have a nice butt, they’ll look as a matter of fact and they’ll like. Yes, I was surprised too when I heard good things with my cellulite and jelly butt! So I won’t loose weigh! I’ll take care of my butt reading more books! And the physical activities I’ll start at Monday’s as usual as diets! I’m so surprised with their tasteless… Anyway, they don’t care if you have a nice butt, they are checking all the time… it’s harder than them! They can’t control! Just like a girl with big boobs I’ll start to say “hey! Up here! Wow I have a face! Incredible!” Fla we can start to make skirts with the words “all the way up!” hahahaha Stopping the jokes a lil bit (lil that’s my german side! Hahaha) it would be wonderful if everytime you see a butt you write a beautiful song like Tom Jobim did with "The girl from ipanema"… at least we would be happier with the song and not feeling like a piece of meat in a big butt shape. Make some bossa nova, make some r&b, make some rock and rolll, make some pop, make some blues, make it better! Tks, M.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário