domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

"German side"

So I think it is amazing. I just read Mil.'s entry and I guess that german side comment was accomplished to me. HahaJust in fact, we Germans actually do have humor and we are not so serious like everybody thinks.Of course we dont start open up right away, of course we dont smile much, of course we seem to be boring and stiff.But when you actually give it a try, to meet us, to talk with us, trying to be closer, you will see: even germans are fun.And I think Mil. u cant deny it girl, because we actually had a lot of fun :D I think that German people are too strict with themselves, they always have a lot of stress, they always have to be punctual. I remember exactly when I got in touch with the first brazilian girl. They have tiiiime, and now hurry at all. And I was getting nervous, excited, finally a little bit furious. But thats almost two years ago, I'm glad that you girls changed that german side of me. And German humor is just very sarcastic, a little bit dry and you need time to understand it. We love to be ironic. We love to make a dry comment about something with a death face mode. But when you are used to it, you can laugh your a** off. The thing is, I'm already my second year abroad, so not just my German becomes worse and worse, now also my German habits are escaping. The first year i was in the States, the second now in France. And the reactions are always the same. I have the problem that people think I'm Russian, or Austrian, American or French...but almost never German. Because I laugh so much, they say. And I dont have the need to talk German all the time when i'm abroad, I'm always talking English. http://www.toytowngermany.com/lofi/index.php/t133069.html hilarious comments bout weird german habits if anybody's interested ;) But however, I also met Brasilians here. And it seems they always brighten up everything with laughs, dancing and rhythm. I'm sometimes jealous. I would love to enter a room like a Brazilian girl, just BOOM and everybody is amazed ;) I think you can be so happy that its just in your nature. Post by Chapstick

Um comentário: